School Issues-Common Questions Parents Have
Although school is a routine part of growing up, it can also be a great source of stress for the whole family. As with most issues, being prepared is best. A lot of anxiety, stress and worry can be decreased or prevented, just by taking the time to find out how to help prepare your pre-schoolers for schooling and how to subsequently choose the right school.
I have prepared this section to answer many of the common questions parents have on a variety of school issues including pre-school issues, choosing schools, back to school preparation, homework wars and school phobia.
- School Readiness, Pre-School And Kindergarten
- Choosing A School - What To Look For
- Preparing Children For School
- Homework Stress - How To Deal With It
- School Avoidance Or Phobia
Starting High School: Helping Your Teenager Adjust